Gambeson Medieval Underarmour Combat Padding
Fighting medieval gambeson
This gambeson has been created as medieval fighting under armor gear. All features of this perfect SCA and rebated steel fighting oriented piece has been designed taking into account practical needs of sword fighters.
This gambeson looks great but its main advantages are engineering ones, not aesthetic. External layer is made of thick and durable cotton, inner one is made of perfect quality natural flax lining. Clasps are flat enough to be comfortable when worn under plate armour. Neck has overlapping piece to provide full-round shock-absorption with gorget worn on.
This piece can be used with both western plate armour and eastern type armour like lamellars and scale armor, for both SCA and rebated steel fighting.
- External layer: thick and durable cotton
- Lining: natural flax lining
- Batting: cotton-based natural batting
- Stand-up collar with front overlapping
- Straps are made of natural leather, thick but soft
- Reenactment casting clasps
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.