Arm Armor “Paladin”
Medieval arms with etching, 15th c.
Beautifully etched 16 ga stainless steel, great flexibility and well-thoughtout design with smooth lines.
Solid rivets construction makes this armor durable and very flexible at same time. Internal hinges and handmade brass casting completes their great look.
Mild (cold-rolled) steel version available upon request, stainless steel is recommended.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.
- 16 ga (1.5 mm stainless steel)
- Some in-between elements might be made of ligher gauge for better manoeuvrability
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing