“Prince of the East” Bazubands
Eastern style fighting etched bracers
Bazubands are fighter's recognized choice. These simple but functionally perfect long bracers has reasonable weight, perfect ergonomic anatomical shape and provides great flexibility along with great hand protection.
These bracers are part of our "Prince of the East" kit which is based on Middle East XVI-XVII century armor from Tower, London and Kremlin Armoury collections.
Material is 16 ga stainless steel decorated with perfect quality etching and completed with brass bordering. Every piece of these bracers is made with love and fits each other.
List of armour features and available options:
- 16 ga (1.5 mm stainless steel)
- Some in-between elements might be made of ligher gauge for better manoeuvrability
- Natural leather
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Brass bordering
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing
- Optionally: mild steel version available upon request
- Optionaly: custom etched pattern ($80-150 extra) — please email us.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.