“Lost Princess” Costume
Trimmed cotton dress and velvet vest
1. Сotton dress “Lost Princess”
The dress is made of ordinary cotton fabric — coin a phrase, “or every occasion”. Tight bodice neatly enfolds the slender body, ample puffed sleeves liberate movements, high cuffs are fitted snugly to the hands (no worries about falling into the flame of fireplace or into the salad bowl at meal). Full skirt draped into soft folds suits perfectly both for promenades and horse riding. Low neckline coquettishly reveals chemise underdress. Delicate though noble trim with Mauritanian ornament turns it into gala dress, but not into a pompous one. Thickened bodice (two layers of fabric) tightens up with the dense lacing on the sides - the closest analogue of a modern zip-fastener. Curved joint line between bodice and skirt can be accentuated with the chain belt.
2. Velvet bodice “Lost Princess”
This elegant velvet vest has an inimitable charm effused to any attire it is worn with. Moderate noble play of colours of high quality Italian velvet is in attractive contrast to the dull mat fabric of the dress. A bodice unlike a corset has no boning hence lets the bearer breath and move freely. However velvet is reinforced by special fabric - haircloth - which keeps fit and prevent the deformation due to tight lacing. The bodice emphasizes waistline and tenderly folds breast - upbearing and focusing on your curves. Low stand up collar and elaborate design of the ornately shaped yoke fetch out princess aristocratical bearing. V-shaped fore lacing allows easy aidless adjustment of the tightness. Coquettish quilted “wings” sleeves and tassets with half-round scallops contribute to matchless fascination of the unisex Baroque costume.
- Exclusive trim;
- Natural cotton velvet;
- Flax fabric as reinforcement;
- Cotton lining.
- Deep triangular decollete;
- Ample puffed sleeves;
- High and tight cuffs with tiny buttons;
- Lateral laced slits;
- Stand up collar;
- Ornately shaped yoke;
- Scallops tassets along bottom;
- V-shaped lacing;
- Cross quilted wings sleeves.
Real dimensions of the bodice “Lost Princess”:
- size 0 - Under bust 29 1⁄7in (74 cm), waist 26in (66 cm);
- size 2 - Under bust 311⁄2in (80 cm), waist 28 1⁄3in (72 cm);
- size 4 - Under bust 33in (84 cm), waist 311⁄2in (80 cm);
- size 6 - Under bust 34 2⁄3in (88 cm), waist 34in (86 cm);
- size 8 - Under bust 36 1⁄5in (92 cm), waist 35 1⁄2in (90 cm);
- size 10 - Under bust 38in (96 cm), waist 37 1⁄3in (95 cm);
- size 12 - Under bust 39 3⁄8in (100 cm), waist 39 3⁄8in (100 cm).
Please pay attention that provided are the real dimensions of the bodice and not your measurements. Please, choose the size of the corsage in accordance to your under bust and waist measurements. If you have borderline measurements, choose the size according to desired fit - chose smaller size for slim fit or bigger size for loose fit.
Please note: dress and chemise are still custom-sized taking into account your height and measurements, but the bodice comes only in regular sizes and can't be customized remotely.
Please note, that chemise is not included, but available in our store.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.