“Found Princess” Bodice
Elegant period women's velvet bodice
The bodice is a very special and elegant part of any period or fantasy costume. It provides unusual and breathtaking opportunity to unite authentic look with focus on the beauty of body curves. In contrast to a corset, a bodice has no bones inside so you'll be able to breathe and move freely but as well as a corset it folds breast and outlines your waistline. The velvet is reinforced with haircloth - a special fabric which prevents the deformation of the vest.
The low collar aristocratically opens the neck and the V-shaped front lacing allows to control bodice tightness. Coquettish quilted “wings” sleeves and tassets with half-round scallops are attributed to Baroque costume. Bodice is made of high quality Italian velvet and can be used with both original “Lost Princess” or “Found Princess” dress as well as with any other slim-fit period dress.
- High-quality natural velvet;
- Natural cotton lining;
- Linen reinforcement.
- Stand up collar;
- Ornately shaped yoke;
- Scallops tassets along the bottom;
- V-shaped lacing;
- Cross quilted wings sleeves.
Real dimensions of the bodice “Found Princess”:
- size 0 - Under bust 29 1/7 in (74 cm), waist 26 in (66 cm);
- size 2 - Under bust 31 1/2 in (80 cm), waist 28 1/3 in (72 cm);
- size 4 - Under bust 33 in (84 cm), waist 31 1/2 in (80 cm);
- size 6 - Under bust 34 2/3 in (88 cm), waist 34 in (86 cm);
- size 8 - Under bust 36 1/5 in (92 cm), waist 35 1/2 in (90 cm);
- size 10 - Under bust 38 in (96 cm), waist 37 1/3 in (95 cm);
- size 12 - Under bust 39 3/8 in (100 cm), waist 39 3/8 in (100 cm).
Please pay attention that provided are the real dimensions of the bodice and not your measurements. Please, choose the size of the corsage in accordance to your under bust and waist measurements. If you have borderline measurements, choose the size according to desired fit - chose smaller size for slim fit or bigger size for loose fit.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.