Corset Belt “Lady of the Lake”
Medieval style leather suede corset
Medieval corsets, bodices and corset belts are important part of medieval clothing. They improves you period look transforming dress into amazing noble costume.
“Lady of the Lake” corset belt is made of great quality natural suede leather decorated by nique trim and small scallops along bottom. This belt has 15 to 27 plasic bones (their number depends on size) which allows us to call it "corset". Corset makes your waist look thinner which is very welcomed by most ladies. Bottom line of the corset has elegant shape making this visual effect even stronger. Front lacing slit has V-type shape.
Corset is actually made of number of small elements with every one of those reinforced by plasic bones. In accordance to medieval tradition in should be cinched up very tough though front lacing allows you to adjust its size.
Important notes about measurements colors and lacing:
- Choosing right size for your corset use waist circumference as basic measurement. If your actual waist size is in between two sizes choose the largest one. Also choose larger size for more comfort fit if you have significant difference of waist circumference and under-bust circumference
- Corset compresses your waist reducing waist circumference on up 2-4''. Laced slit is intentionally V-shaped for aesthetic reasons
- Lace your corset from top to bottom for the best look.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
- 100% natural suede;
- Metal (brass) half-rings;
- Golden color metallic soutache;
- V-shaped front lacing slit;
- Trimmed bottom;
- Elegant small scallops.
Join Armstreet today!
Keep your measurements sets, orders and tracking history and deepest desires in one place!
One more thing – we give $15 on your first purchase.