“Lady of the Lake” Costume
Medieval linen dress and suede corset
We are happy to introduce full version of our "Lady of the Lake" medieval outfit. This is a first piece from our upcoming year medieval clothing collection.
1. Medieval dress “Lady of the Lake” is a medieval outfit with classic medieval silhouette, long and wide skirt and beautiful wide sleeves. "Lady of the Lake" dress has lacing on both sides which allows to adjust it to fit your figure. Dress is decorated with great quality medieval style trimming bordered with golden rope. This trim has been designed by ArmStreet and ordered specially to make this dress possible. Front part of the dress has stitches which are emphasize body shape.
2. Medieval style corset belt “Lady of the Lake” “Lady of the Lake” corset belt is made of great quality natural suede leather decorated by nique trim and small scallops along bottom. This belt has 15 to 27 plasic bones (their number depends on size) which allows us to call it "corset". Corset makes your waist look thinner which is very welcomed by most ladies. Bottom line of the corset has elegant shape making this visual effect even stronger. Front lacing slit has V-type shape. Corset is actually made of number of small elements with every one of those reinforced by plasic bones. In accordance to medieval tradition in should be cinched up very tough though front lacing allows you to adjust its size.
- 100% natural flax linen
- 100% pure leather suede
- Original trimming
- Metal (brass) half-rings
- Golden color metallic soutache
- Overall quantity of linen is from 6 to 7.5 yards depending on size
- Skirt bottom circumference is more the 6 yards
- V-shape front lacing on corset
- Corset decorated with trim
- Small scallops on bottom of the corset
Important note about corset's measurements and lacing:
- Choosing right size for your corset use waist circumference as basic measurement. If your actual waist size is in between two sizes choose the largest one. Also choose larger size for more comfort fit if you have significant difference of waist circumference and under-bust circumference
- Corset compresses your waist reducing waist circumference on up 2-4''. Laced slit is intentionally V-shaped for aesthetic reasons
- Lace your corset from top to bottom for the best look.
Special option: violet linen with silver accents and special purple-peachy trim. No other options are available for the violet color dress. This dress fits blue corset only, which comes with silver accents in this case as well.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.