“Lost Princess” Bodice
Fantasy natural velvet vest bodice
This elegant piece has an inimitable charm effused to any attire it is worn with. Moderate noble play of colours of high quality Italian velvet is in attractive contrast to the dull mat fabric of the dress. A bodice unlike a corset has no boning hence lets the bearer breath and move freely. However velvet is reinforced by special fabric - haircloth - which keeps fit and prevent the deformation due to tight lacing.
The bodice emphasizes waistline and tenderly folds breast - upbearing and focusing on your curves. Low stand up collar and elaborate design of the ornately shaped yoke fetch out princess aristocratical bearing. V-shaped fore lacing allows easy aidless adjustment of the tightness. Coquettish quilted “wings” sleeves and tassets with half-round scallops contribute to matchless fascination of the unisex Baroque costume.
Real dimensions of the bodice “Lost Princess”:
- size 0 — Under bust 29 1⁄7 in (74 cm), waist 26in (66 cm);
- size 2 — Under bust 311⁄2in (80 cm), waist 281⁄3in (72 cm);
- size 4 — Under bust 33in (84 cm), waist 31 1⁄2in (80 cm);
- size 6 — Under bust 34 2⁄3in (88 cm), waist 34in (86 cm);
- size 8 — Under bust 36 1⁄5in (92 cm), waist 351⁄2in (90 cm);
- size 10 — Under bust 38in (96 cm), waist 371⁄3in (95 cm);
- size 12 — Under bust 393⁄8in (100 cm), waist 393⁄8in (100 cm).
Please pay attention that provided are the real dimensions of the bodice and not your measurements. Please, choose the size of the corsage in accordance to your under bust and waist measurements. If you have borderline measurements, choose the size according to desired fit - chose smaller size for slim fit or bigger size for loose fit.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
- Natural cotton velvet;
- Flax fabric as reinforcement;
- Cotton lining.
- Stand up collar;
- Ornately shaped yoke;
- Scallops tassets along bottom;
- V-shaped lacing;
- Cross quilted wings sleeves.