Eastern Europe Linen Overcoat
Medieval long flax linen men's overcoat
This great costume is based on Eastern European medieval costume design. Overcoat is made of 100% pure flax linen. Flax linen is a great sturdy and authentically looking fabric that provides perfect heat protection, lasts long and looks amazing. This costume can be used as main detail for Polish, Rus, Slovakian characters. It also will be a great part of any medieval style fantasy costume. In hot weather you can use it without undertunic so it will act like a light-weight flattering robe with open sleeves. It looks great both with belt worn over it or without belt.
- 100% natural flax linen
- Leaf-shaped clasps
- Eastern Europe medieval design
- Silver/golden trimming with medieval style pattern
- Long open sleeves
- Ankle length
Other parts presented on pictures are not included but are available in store:
- Natural Flax Linen Eastern European Tunic or Exclusive Eastern European Tunic
- Natural Leather “Forest” Boots
- Fantasy Medieval Leather Belt with Accents
- Classic Medieval Cotton Pants
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.