Leg Armor “The King's Guard”
Western armor cuisses and knee cops
These armor legs are part of our functional armour kit “The King's Guard”. This is one of our best quality functional and beautiful armor. Legs are made of 16 ga (1.5 mm) stainless steel and decorated with etching and brass borders with etched inscriptions.
Note: matching greaves are not included but available in store as separate item.
This armor is not only beautiful but functional and perfectly engineered. Etched patterns are deep enough so even after heavy usage armor looks great - do not hesitate to buy it for fighting purposes.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.
Safety disclaimer: Sword-fighting and fencing is a dangerous sport. Fencing, historical fencing, medieval reenactment and martial arts as well as other related types of activity, are inherently connected to a certain risk level of injuries or death. The Company declines all responsibility for any traumas or harm done to oneself or to the third person, along with any material or consequential damage, impaired during the products usage. We admonish that all acts with armour, weapons or their components have to be performed before designated person who is responsible for safety of the particular event and accredited to supervise armour and sport weapon conformance to the event’s standards.
Inscriptions on the legs:
- Cuisses: Latin (Psalm 91:11) Quoniam angelis suis mandabit de te, ut custodiant te in omnibus viis tuis. English: For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways
- Knees: Latin (Psalm 91:12) In manibus portabunt te, ne forte oﬀendas ad lapidem pedem tuum. English 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- Under-knee plate: Latin (Psalm 91:4) scutum et lorica veritas eius English His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Main armour features and options:
- 16 ga (1.5 mm stainless steel)
- Some in-between elements might be made of lighter gauge for better manoeuvrability
- Brass borders
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Techniques: cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing
- Optionally: mild steel
- Optionally: no etching
This item is part of the “The King's Guard” collectionView collection
Join Armstreet today!
Keep your measurements sets, orders and tracking history and deepest desires in one place!
One more thing – we give $15 on your first purchase.
Welcome back to
Greaves “The King's Guard”
Medieval stainless full-round greaves
Fauld “The King's Guard”
Western brigandine fauld skirt armor
Finger Gauntlets “The Kings Guard”
Hourglass gauntlets, leather exterior
Armor Kit “The King's Guard”
Churburg castle #13 harness
Write your feedback
Harry 01 of November 2020:
I love these, the etching of the steel is great and the brass accents are beautiful. They fit well, if anything the circumference of the front thigh plates is too wide, but I am unusually slim so I can overlook that, and with the sizing of the straps they still fit well, I can run, jump, squat and sit in them.
Jonathan Grant 05 of September 2012:
Armor is great quality, send your measurements and you make it. THNx
Write a comment
Greetings! I am in love with a lot of your armor but I was wondering when I am writing in my size should I be measuring with my gambeson/ padding on? Thanks
Yes, please measure yourself over choses/padding that you're going to wear underneath these legs.
So beautiful! Armor is very unique and of highest quality!