Western Splinted Bazubands
Medieval etched stainless arm bracers
Slavic type splinted bracers are popular in Eastern Europe combat community and as well as among SCA people. We think this design is really good for modern medieval style fighting because of great balance between weight, protection and hand and wrist flexibility. This item is more complicated then it looks but really worth time spend for making.
Stainless steel bars with etched pattern, natural thick leather and red or black soft leather lining inside for your choice as well as removable SCA-legal elbow cops for elbow protection.
List of armour features and available options:
- 18 ga (1 mm stainless steel) cops and 18 ga bars
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Natural leather
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Soft leather lining
- Technologies: Cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing
- Optionally: mild steel version available upon request
- Optionaly: custom etched pattern ($80-150 extra) — please email us.
You can purchase same bracers with Celtic style pattern and also a number of another armor
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.