Arm Armor “The King's Guard”
Medieval western plate arms, combat gear
These arms are part of our functional armour kit “The King's Guard”. This is one of our best quality functional and beautiful armor. Arms are made of 16 ga (1.5 mm) stainless steel and decorated with etching and brass borders with etched inscriptions.
This armor is not only beautiful but functional and perfectly engeneered. Ecthed patterns are deep enough so even after heavy usage armor looks great - do not hesitate to buy it for fighting purposes. Working on “The King's Guard” kit we not only improved general look of the armour but also used a number of new techniques to achieve really smooth lines with minimum gaps between armour's parts and elements.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.
Safety disclaimer: Sword-fighting and fencing is a dangerous sport. Fencing, historical fencing, medieval reenactment and martial arts as well as other related types of activity, are inherently connected to a certain risk level of injuries or death. The Company declines all responsibility for any traumas or harm done to oneself or to the third person, along with any material or consequential damage, impaired during the products usage. We admonish that all acts with armour, weapons or their components have to be performed before designated person who is responsible for safety of the particular event and accredited to supervise armour and sport weapon conformance to the event’s standards.
Inscriptions on the arms:
- Upper cannons: (Psalm 10:15) Contere brachium peccatoris et maligni (Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man)
- Elbows: (Psalm 59:14) Consume eos in furore, consume, et non erunt (Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be)
- Lower cannons: (Psalm 59:12) Disperge illos in virtute tuaet prosterne eos, protector meus, Domine (Scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield)
Materials, technologies and features:
- 16 ga (1.5 mm stainless steel)
- Some in-between elements might be made of lighter gauge for better manoeuvrability
- Brass borders
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing
This item is part of the “The King's Guard” collectionView collection
Join Armstreet today!
Keep your measurements sets, orders and tracking history and deepest desires in one place!
One more thing – we give $15 on your first purchase.