Full Splinted Arms Armor Kit
Upper cannons, elbows and bracers set
This great SCA-oriented combat kit. Kit is consist of 3 parts: elbow demi-arm, bracers and upper biceps plate. Our splinted etched arms seen on many SCA events and rebated historical medieval fight events like “Battle of the Nations”.
Demi-arms can be used separately or with any of 2 parts left, so you get unique set which can be modified for your current armor and combat type.
Please note, the pauldrons are not included, they can be purchased separately.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.
Arms features and materials:
- 16 ga (1.5 mm) stainless steel
- Some in-between elements might be made of ligher gauge for better manoeuvrability
- Natural leather
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing
- Optionally: mild steel version available upon request
- Optionaly: custom etched pattern ($80-150 extra)