Medieval pauldrons with western style etched pattern
Classic XIV century design. 16 ga stainless steel. Great flexibility, solid rivets construction. Great functional and beautiful piece of armor with exclusive handmade etching.
Most important armour features:
- Basically comes in 16 ga (1.5 mm) stainless steel
- Solid one-piece rivets
- Handmade casting clasps
- Optionally: 18 ga for lighter weight
- Optionally: custom pattern ($60-100 extra)
- Optionally: mild (cold-rolled steel) version
- Deep and reliable etching (see etched armour test)
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.