Medieval Stainless Pauldrons
Etched spaulders with bands of plates
Beautifully etched 16 ga stainless steel, great flexibility.
Sliding solid rivets construction makes this armor durable and very flexible at same time.
Most important armour features:
- Basically comes in 16 ga (1.5 mm) stainless steel
- Solid one-piece rivets
- Handmade casting clasps
- Deep and reliable etching (see etched armour test)
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.
Safety disclaimer: Sword-fighting and fencing is a dangerous sport. Fencing, historical fencing, medieval reenactment and martial arts as well as other related types of activity, are inherently connected to a certain risk level of injuries or death. The Company declines all responsibility for any traumas or harm done to oneself or to the third person, along with any material or consequential damage, impaired during the products usage. We admonish that all acts with armour, weapons or their components have to be performed before designated person who is responsible for safety of the particular event and accredited to supervise armour and sport weapon conformance to the event’s standards.
Join Armstreet today!
Keep your measurements sets, orders and tracking history and deepest desires in one place!
One more thing – we give $15 on your first purchase.
Welcome back to
Spaulders and Gorget “Paladin”
Etched pauldrons and gorget set, 15th c.
Legs Armor Set “Paladin”
Stainless cuisses and poleyns, 15th c.
Medieval Knight Suit “Paladin”
Gorget, pauldrons, arms and legs set
Demi Gauntlets “Paladin”
Flared cuffs etched gauntlets, 15th c.
Write your feedback
Jake Farmer 20 of July 2014:
Absolutely beautiful work in these. Very very happy with them. Tx:)
Freddie Peters 24 of January 2014:
Beautiful work. Arrived as stated. Another master pc. in my collection. Thanks.
Write a comment
can I get a single pauldron/spaulder? for the right shoulder?
Hi Aaron, yes it is possible, please contact our support team so they could send you a personal invoice for it.
How durable is the armor camperet to temperet steel? As i fight som pretty brutal fights somtimes :-)
These pauldrons are fully functional and combat-ready. We don't produce tempered armor; stainless steel is stronger than tempered steel (as it has a much greater hardness), and it does not corrode, so it lasts longer.
For the heavy bugurts we'd also recommend Western Infantry Armour Pauldrons made of stainless steel.
Do you have pictures with out the etching posted anywhere?
Sorry, unfortunately there are no pictures of these pauldrons without etching.
Can these be purchased without the etching, or with a different etching pattern? If so, is there a difference in price?
Cannot be made with different etching, sorry. These pauldrons without etching cost 15% less. To get the discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good morrow! I shall be playing the part of Sir Henry Carey at the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival in May of this year, and I am looking for a fancy set of spaulders to wear during my fight sequences. These look amazing, but I have a couple of questions.
1. How do these attach? I cannot quite tell from the picture. I will be wearing a custom doublet that is currently being made by my seemstress (wife), so we need to design the doublet to work with these.
2. Will they leave black stains on my doublet if I wear them over it? I've had this issue with previous armor, but it was not stainless steel, so rust was an issue.
3. How quickly will I receive these after I order them? I would like as much practice time with them as possible, as they will alter how I will be moving during my fights. Sincerely, Sir Henry
1. The pauldrons should be attached to the shoulders on your padding/clothing with the laces sewn to the garment, as here. You can sew on a pair of laces on each shoulder of your clothes (to make the "arming points").
2. Our armor does not leave stains on clothes at all, it's totally unacceptable. In addition, the stainless steel does not rust.
3. Manufacturing takes 25-29 days, plus delivery - 16-21 days, that's 6-8 weeks totally.
My very first custom armor piece, I shall cherish it.
These shoulders look and feel very authentic the etching looks great too, they look bigger than the picture gives them credit for and them being stainless steel no rusting! Another great product from Armstreet.
Thank you, Always welcome!