Medieval Bracers Bazubands
SCA etched and lined armor bracers
These bracers were the first item of our line of upscale armour which mets all combat armour requirements.
These bazubands are made of 16 ga stainless steel with exclusive etching, amazingly looking leather lining and high-quality brass furniture. Armor which looks beautiful and works very well. Round elbow leaf can be removed to make them historically accurate but necessary for SCA combat.
- 16 ga (1.5 mm stainless steel)
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Natural leather
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Soft natural leather lining
- Technologies: Cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing
- Optionally: mild steel version available upon request
- Optionaly: custom etched pattern ($80-150 extra) - please email us.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson, choses or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements. For sabatons please send your footwear actual measurements.