Splinted arm bracers
Medieval functional splinted arm armour with Сeltic etched pattern
Stainless steel, leather. Great quality handmade splinted functional bracers with acid etching. Functional and beautiful armor.
List of armour features and available options:
- 18 ga stainless steel bars
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Natural leather
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Soft leather lining
- Technologies: Cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing
- Optionally: mild steel version available upon request
- Optionaly: custom etched pattern ($80-150 extra) — please email us.
You can also purchase matching elbow cops for SCA and medieval reenactment style fighting in our store.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements.