Medieval Splinted Arm Bracers
Arm armour with Сeltic etched pattern
Stainless steel, leather. Great quality handmade splinted functional bracers with acid etching. Functional and beautiful armor.
You can also purchase matching elbow cops for SCA and medieval reenactment style fighting in our store.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note about measurements: please take into account that we need your measurements in gambeson or other under-armour gear you are planning to use with this armor. The only exception is when you are ordering both armour and padding from our company — in this case you can send us your body measurements.
Safety disclaimer: Sword-fighting and fencing is a dangerous sport. Fencing, historical fencing, medieval reenactment and martial arts as well as other related types of activity, are inherently connected to a certain risk level of injuries or death. The Company declines all responsibility for any traumas or harm done to oneself or to the third person, along with any material or consequential damage, impaired during the products usage. We admonish that all acts with armour, weapons or their components have to be performed before designated person who is responsible for safety of the particular event and accredited to supervise armour and sport weapon conformance to the event’s standards.
List of armour features and available options:
- 18 ga stainless steel bars
- Solid brass and steel rivets assembling
- Natural leather
- Etching (electroplating and acid etching)
- Handmade casting buckles and decorative rivets
- Leather straps with casting buckles
- Soft leather lining
- Technologies: Cold-forging, electroplating, handpolishing
- Optionally: mild steel version available upon request
- Optionaly: custom etched pattern ($80-150 extra) — please email us.