Leather Belt “Elven”
Fantasy narrow belt with brass accents
This belt is a matching item to the “Elven” leather pouch and other items from our “Elven” collection. This belt will be a great part of your LARP or cosplay kit or fantasy costume. It looks great with plenty of brass accents.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Important note: Brown, Natural and Cream leather shades may vary, as unfortunately we can't control color of leather which comes from our suppliers. Sometimes it may be darker or lighter, so if tone of the leather is important factor for you, please contact us before purchase to ascertain which color exactly we have in stock at the moment. Thank you for understanding.
- 100% natural leather
- Brass (or optionally stainless steel)
Elven belt features:
- Etched brass accents
- Brass twisted wire buckle
- Width 1'' (2.5 cm)
- Length - 59" (150 cm), fits the waist size 27 1/2" - 47" (70-120 cm)
Join Armstreet today!
Keep your measurements sets, orders and tracking history and deepest desires in one place!
One more thing – we give $15 on your first purchase.
Welcome back to
Leather Pouch Bag “Elven”
Lined belt bag with 2 compartments
Fantasy Gambeson “Elven”
Gambeson coat for LARP and cosplay
Romanesque style medieval belt
Embossed leather belt with brass accents
Eastern European Warrior Tunic
Medieval flax linen men's tunic
Write your feedback
Bonnie Fields 20 of January 2001:
The belt is just as discribed by site. I have brown color with brass plates, and it's great! Thanks!!ArmStreet team:
Thank you, Bonnie!
Write a comment
Do you have pictures of this product's other colors? I'm interested in the black+gold option.
Hi Maira, unfortunately, we do not have pictures of this belt in other colors, sorry.
Hello, I have purchased 2 of your Elven belts. I am just wondering what the best way of polishing them is as they seem to tarnish over time? Thanks for your assistance. Regards Sam
Here are the tips on caring for the leather belts with metal accents:
- Protect the belt from damage and wipe with a dry soft sponge to remove dirt;
- The belts can be cleaned with a cloth soaked with castor oil, vaseline or glycerin for sheening. Do not rub hard, as the outer fibers may be damaged and the leather will loose its quality and appearance;
- Keep in mind that wet from rain or snow leather items can not be dried near the battery and heating devices;
- Brass and stainless steel accents does not require any special care. You can clean and polish them with a dry soft cloth with any sort of oil (for example, waste engine oil). Do not polish the surface with the abrasive materials. Water ingress is permissible, but not desirable (do not wipe the product with a damp cloth, do not immerse in water, do not wash in the washing machine).