ArmStreet Photo Award 2016: $100 to $250 prizes
We love photos, especially photos of our beautiful clients wearing our clothing and armour. We're giving you a chance to show off your best pictures and win a gift certificate for purchases on armstreet.com.
How to participate — it's simple!
- Send your favorite photo of you wearing at least one ArmStreet product.
- Write a paragraph about your character, where and when the picture was made.
Please note: by sending this picture you confirm that you're one and only author of the photo and have legal rights to use it for any purposes. We also reserve the right to use this photo in the future as a part of our advertisement campaign on our FB, website, and printed materials.
Stages of contest:
- Send us 1 photo and text (not more than 400 characters) to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than October 20th. You'll receive a confirmation email in return. Each entrant may send up to three pictures, each one in a separate email.
- On October 21st all photos will be posted in a special album on our Facebook page in the order they were received to our email.
- From October, 21st to November, 26th (5 a.m. EDT) anyone can like as many photos as he/she wants in the album.
- A screenshot will be made on November, 26th (5 a.m. EDT) and posted to the album the day after the end of the contest.
- On December, 1st results of the contest will be posted, winners announced and certificates sent.
- 1st place — by number of likes $250 certificate (cart code)
- 2nd place — by number of likes $150 certificate (cart code)
- 3rd place — by number of likes $100 certificate (cart code)
Special jury prizes:
ArmStreet photographer, art-director, chief-designer, head of manufacture and CEO
- Best photo — $100 certificate (cart code)
- The most creative/ unique ArmStreet product usage — $100 certificate (cart code)
- Heart-touching photo — $100 certificate (cart code)
Facebook legal notification: this contest is performed by ArmStreet LLC for its page subscribers and visitors, and Facebook has no responsibility for it in any form.
Write a comment
Please log in or sign up to post comments without moderation